Prospectus and application for various courses may be obtained from the office.
All the applications duly filled in should be sent by Registered Post or can be handed over in person at the office of respective institutions and should be enclosed with
- Three passport size photos of the applicant
- One self addressed, stamped (Rs 10) envelope along with the photocopy of:
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam or equivalent
- Provisional pass certificate / degree certificate of the qualification examination
- Transfer certificate and Conduct certificate from the institute last studied.
- Applicants who have passed from an institution outside Tamil Nadu, should get an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University for Paramedical Courses.
Foreign students must also submit
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of HRD, Govt of India , New Delhi
- Eligibility certificate from the respective university
- Appropriate Visa of the Student
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Interview cards will be sent to those applicants who are provisionally selected. Failure to attend the interview on the specified date will result in the cancellation of the provisional selection.
Admission for all the courses is based on merit and personal interview by the selection committee.
The selected candidates should report to the Principal on the specified date and time with all the original certificates.
After admission, if any student wishes to discontinue the course, he/she shall pay the fee payable for his/her course of study, before being relieved from the college.
- The tuition fee payable will be intimidated at the time of admission
- Entire fee is payable at the time of admission itself
- Fee should be paid either in cash or by way of Bank Demand Draft at the College office.
- Cheques will not be accepted
- Delay in payment of term fee will invite a fine of Rs.500/-